Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Outgoing Message

One thing I will always smile at, and I've told both Marc and Amy this, so it's Ok to post it publicly. 8)... I love the picture that Marc and Amy's answer phone message gave of the both of them. Amy's chatty, up-beat, welcoming message, and if you listen really carefully, right at the end you hear Marc say "Yep". It always made me smile and reminded me of the two of them. A few times I called the phone more than once just to hear it. I so appreciated Marc's encouragement and only-slightly-veiled prods as we (Marius and I) moved towards thinking of starting a small group soon, his help with my mac at work (even though it broke again as soon as Marc left the premises that day). We will miss him, and our hearts and prayers go out to Amy, and all his family and close friends.

- Liz

No comments: