Wednesday, January 9, 2008

See you later, mARC...

What am I going to do without you, bro?  Hangin' out with you gave the illusion to others that I was almost normal.  I'm going to miss your kindred weirdness and sense of humor.  You actually got my jokes and references to off-the-wall movies.  I love that you were willing to wear one of my Christmas hats each year at our Christmas parties.

God has surely used you to be the brother that He originally intended for me to have.  You were a "brother-balm," helping me out with my computer problems, letting me borrow your Ruckus Wireless MetroFlex (I'll return it to Amy, I swear!), letting me use your SUV when I needed to haul something, genuinely wanting to know how I was doing, actually listening, gentle, kind, loving and caring.  Thank you for allowing Jesus to work through you to minister to me and so many others.  You and Amy have been a blessing beyond words.

I'm so jealous that you're face-to-face with our Lord!  Please give Him a huge hug for me (& ask Him to hug you for me).  I can hardly wait to be with you guys!

Love you, dude!


        Peace & grace ...and eternal life with our Heavenly Father,


                  ><>Lavette  =)

No comments: