Monday, January 14, 2008

Thinking of mARC

When I think back on the parts of Marc's life in which I was fortunate enough to share, I am reminded of Marc being someone who loved the Lord his God with all his heart, with all his soul, and all with all his mind, and loved his neighbor as himself. Marc is someone who reflects the Lords love to those around him and did so here on earth while having "Big Fun" as Marc would call it. I remember having big fun with Marc cooking community dinners for Bronco Christian Fellowship at Santa Clara University, studying the parables in small groups, playing ultimate. I also remember skiing with Marc and his parents Mike, and Anita, at Mt. Rose, and then spending the next day camping in the snow with Marc and friends. I'm very sad to hear of Marc's death, but I'm also jealous that he is with Christ. A friend of mine said, it is our loss that Marc is no longer with us. To those of us experiencing that loss, I hope we experience Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace and a great comforter.

Peace,

Matthew Gault
Portland, OR
mgault at the gmail.com

No comments: