Since today is Marc's birthday he is on my mind. Though our paths did
not cross as frequently as they did when we were on campus I always
enjoyed our conversations when we saw each other. Marc had a way of
listening and tuning in to you in a way that is rare in this frenetic
and distracted pace of life we live in the Silicon Valley. He also
was real and honest about his life. I could count on him to go deep
even if we hadn't talked for a year, sharing about his struggles and
joys as well as caring about mine. The last time we saw each other
was the afternoon before he passed away and I'll never forget my last
interactions with him. I miss him dearly and celebrate his life.
Heather Reid Kwok
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment