It was always so comfortable being with the two of them. I love the chemistry I saw between them as a couple. They were so in love and set the bar high for couples who truly desire to have a partner and a lover in this life. I miss Marc so much, but in addition to Marc, I miss what the two of them were together - so beautiful, so strong, so intelligent, so in love, so committed to the gospel and living the life of faith day in and day out. I want to honor their marriage and say that I will miss them as a married couple.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Wonderful Thanksgiving
Hopefully attached is a picture of Marc, Amy and myself at our home this past Thanksgiving. We had such a wonderful time. Jeanne and I commented many times afterwards how great it was to spend time with Marc and Amy during that weekend and felt fortunate to have such good friends we could spend important holidays with since being with family was not an option due to distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment