I have known Marc since I first came to the Vineyard about five years ago. We often ran into each other at Stanford and Marc always paused to say a hi and chat. He was never in a hurry! Last year was a challenging year for me regarding my job situation. I remember praying to God to bring me a friend to pray with me on a particular Sunday morning - Marc came up to pray for me and God used him to bless my heart. Marc is wonderful brother in Christ - he followed up with me to see how I was doing and reminded me that he was praying for me. At the men's retreat last year, Marc was my small group leader. I could clearly sense his passion for community and fellowship among believers. He challenged our group to prioritize and make fellowship a must! His prayers have been a blessing to me and I will surely miss him. My words to him are: "I know very well in my heart that this is not a good bye but a till later, my brother."
Lumina saw Marc a few days before we left for Colorado on campus. Marc spoke with her and gave her a hug. He said that he would be praying for us! Clearly, Marc glorified our Lord with His very life! We will miss you dearly here Marc!
Our prayers are with Amy and the family at this time.
Love always,
Karan and Lumina
No comments:
Post a Comment