Marc was astonishingly generous of his time. He was never in a hurry when spending time with someone, always ready to linger over the beer or the meal, to take as much time as necessary to finish a deep conversation.
When my wife and I moved on New Year's Day, 2005, I was sick with the flu and had a whole 2-BR apartment's worth of stuff to fit into a small U-Haul truck. With a couple friends, I managed to load half the truck and then realized that we wouldn't be able to fit everything. Marc came over, saw that we were struggling, and quickly took charge. He directed everyone to unload the truck and reload it more intelligently, maximizing the packing efficiency. This took several hours in the end, but it saved the day. We were on a fairly tight schedule, and we couldn't have done it without him.
-Dave L
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment