Oh my goodness! Love the picture. I 've had to stare at it awhile to make everyone out after not seeing them for so many years. I've spent my son's entire naptime reading this blog and now I have to pick my daughter up from the busstop. Val, it's Debbie Little! And I realize I didn't spot you or your family in the picture. I'll have to look again. Judy Wu let me know about Marc's passing. Such a shock. But how touching all the postings. What an impact he has made on SO many people! Hope you are well. I haven't been successful getting the slideshow to work. Gotta go
Oh my goodness! Love the picture. I 've had to stare at it awhile to make everyone out after not seeing them for so many years. I've spent my son's entire naptime reading this blog and now I have to pick my daughter up from the busstop. Val, it's Debbie Little! And I realize I didn't spot you or your family in the picture. I'll have to look again. Judy Wu let me know about Marc's passing. Such a shock. But how touching all the postings. What an impact he has made on SO many people! Hope you are well. I haven't been successful getting the slideshow to work. Gotta go.
I know that Marc was very special, and the number of lives that he has blessed is very humbling. My bible study was discussing the other night whether receiving rewards in Heaven is or is not biblical, and I'm not sure where I stand now on the issue. But if there is a reward system, I know Marc was surely deserving, and is wearing a dazzling jewled crown today.
(Okay so I'm not blog savvy and have messed this up several times!)
Watch the slide show that Jeffery Lui created for Marc's Memorial Service on Jan. 12, 2008.
Marc Patrick Brierley
Sep. 25, 1971 - Jan. 6, 2008
A Place to Remember Marc
Marc is a man who positively impacted many lives and is dearly loved. This is a place to share stories, photos, and other remembrances of Marc and what he means to us.
If you are interested in making a submission, please carefully note the new email address below.
New Posts Welcome
To submit a post for the blog, send a message to brierleymemorial at landhuis dot org and please allow several days for a response. Photos, slide shows, audio, and video are all welcome.
Photos
Photos are stored on this blog in their original submitted size. To view the original photo, simply click on it.
Donations
Donations can be made in Marc's name to:
Vineyard Christian Fellowship of the Peninsula (VCFP Memorial Fund) 445 Sherman Ave., Suite S Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Love the picture. I 've had to stare at it awhile to make everyone out after not seeing them for so many years. I've spent my son's entire naptime reading this blog and now I have to pick my daughter up from the busstop. Val, it's Debbie Little! And I realize I didn't spot you or your family in the picture. I'll have to look again. Judy Wu let me know about Marc's passing. Such a shock. But how touching all the postings. What an impact he has made on SO many people! Hope you are well. I haven't been successful getting the slideshow to work. Gotta go
Oh my goodness! Love the picture. I 've had to stare at it awhile to make everyone out after not seeing them for so many years. I've spent my son's entire naptime reading this blog and now I have to pick my daughter up from the busstop. Val, it's Debbie Little! And I realize I didn't spot you or your family in the picture. I'll have to look again. Judy Wu let me know about Marc's passing. Such a shock. But how touching all the postings. What an impact he has made on SO many people! Hope you are well. I haven't been successful getting the slideshow to work. Gotta go.
I know that Marc was very special, and the number of lives that he has blessed is very humbling. My bible study was discussing the other night whether receiving rewards in Heaven is or is not biblical, and I'm not sure where I stand now on the issue. But if there is a reward system, I know Marc was surely deserving, and is wearing a dazzling jewled crown today.
(Okay so I'm not blog savvy and have messed this up several times!)
Post a Comment