Friday, January 11, 2008

The TP President

When the Student Body President and most of the honor society decide to toilet paper the chemistry teachers house, how can you not think it is a good idea? How we got a dozen people to fit in Marc's car I never will remember, but with a trunk that large to hold the TP, Kleenex and cotton balls, Mr. Bryn's yard didn't show a bit of green by the time we were done. I just wish he would have gone to bed a little earlier, that car was a little crowded as we circled the neighborhood, being discreet and waiting. I haven't seen Marc since we were in high school back in Sparks, but I have never forgotten him and his crazy quirks. He had a way to bring people together and to make the most simple crazy things so much fun. The world is better for his being a part of it.....

Renee Collingwood

No comments: